Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way
Check it out!
Do you know when to lead, follow or get out of the way?
Good leaders know what role works best in any given situation. This newest trend in leader development is called situational leadership, used by militaries around the world for centuries. Learn what works best in any situation by becoming more aware of what makes sense before jumping into a decision
What you get from this lunchtime seminar:
I’ll share four proven steps that help you decide what course of action is best for your business or career.
- Clarify what is right and wrong in your business or career.
2. Make a list of actions you want to take. Are you ready yet?
3. Test your culture. What is it like to work in your business?
4. What is one small thing you can explore, try or experiment with? Don’t do everything all at once.
If your answers have you more confused than the questions, this workshop is perfect for you!
We’ll discuss each scenario and what decision works best in each one. When do you lead, follow, or get out of the way?
“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way” has been quoted by many leaders including General George Patton, Lee Iaccoca and Ted Turner.
At this workshop, we’ll spend two hours taking a deep dive into your leadership style to see if it matches your personal style or if you need to spend more time developing your leadership skills.
- Two Hours of interactive discussions in both small and large groups on the topic of leadership
- Exchange of ideas on what works and what has not been effective for you
- We start promptly at 11:30 and end on the dot of 1:00 PM.
Looking forward to seeing you there!