Encore Executive Coaching Calendar
Interested in attending an informational or group coaching session? Upcoming sessions are listed here. Private Coaching Sessions are by appointment only.
Ask yourself, are you engaging a university trained and certified coach with advanced credentials from the International Coach Federation and years of corporate experience? Or is your coach the product of an off beat short term encounter session with little to no corporate background?
Join me for another event in my business workshops, “Encore Leadership Series”.
Are you tired of dealing with bullying, rudeness, gossip, rumors, and bad manners in the workplace?
Have you dealt with the #metoo issues, and felt they were ignored?
Learn the five steps to create more civil discourse in the workplace and overcome incivility at work.
We’ll take a deep dive into these strategies:
1. Keep it lighthearted.
2. Redirect the conversation.
3. Gain perspective and consider the source
4. Approach uncivil behavior as a business problem.
5. Check your own behavior.
Here’s the business case for addressing incivility:
• 48% intentionally decreased their work effort.
• 47% intentionally decreased the time spent at work.
• 38% intentionally decreased the quality of their work.
• 80% lost work time worrying about the incident.
• 63% lost work time avoiding the offender.
• 66% said that their performance declined.
• 78% said that their commitment to the organization declined.
• 25% admitted to taking their frustration out on customers.
Learn relevant strategies to make life at work more tolerable by pushing back on the incivility at work.
Light snacks will be served.
Call me at 401-742-1965 for more information.